ADVANCE TICKET HOLDERS ENTRANCE ON PARK STREET - ONLINE SALES END JANUARY 24TH AT NOON
Look for the big GREEN BANNER
January 25, 2020
10:30AM - 2PM
Cambier Park, 755 8th Ave S., Naples, FL
Event attendees select a handcrafted bowl, enjoy soups from over 50 local restaurants and clubs, and delight in the entertainment of local performers. They are also encouraged to participate in a silent auction, pottery sale and paint-a-bowl event which goes to help fight hunger in our communities.
For Advanced Ticket Holders
- Gates open at 10:30 am
- Event is from 11am - 2pm
- Advanced Ticket Holders will line up at the "NEW ENTRANCE" on Park St (near the Gazebo) south of the main stage
Look for the bright green 15’ flag signs.
- Exchange your emailed ticket(s) for an Event Ticket.
- One (1) Event Ticket equals one (1) Soup Bowl
- DEDICATED "Soup Bowl" TABLES for Advanced Ticket Holders
- PRE-SHOP at Boutique and Pay N Take and view Silent Auction with Advanced Ticket(s)
- Soup lines will officially open at 11 am.
See you there!
ORGANIZATION: EMPTY BOWLS NAPLES INC
The Empty Bowls Naples organization enlists the creative talents of local potters, artists, educators, students and volunteers to create handcrafted and painted bowls. These bowls, along with soup donated by 52 restaurants and clubs, create a fun and festive party atmosphere to raise money and awareness in the fight against hunger.
The Empty Bowls event held each January in Cambier Park supports the community’s efforts to feed the over 122,000 people in Collier and Lee Counties who are food insecure and may not know where their next meal is coming from.
REGISTER AND PAY BELOW