January 26, 2019
11AM - 2PM
Cambier Park, 755 8th Ave S., Naples, FL
13th ANNUAL EMPTY BOWLS NAPLES EVENT
SOLD November 15, 2018 to January 23, 2019 at NOON
Event attendees select a handcrafted bowl, enjoy soups from over 50 local restaurants and clubs, delight in the entertainment of local performers, are encouraged to participate in a silent auction, pottery sale and paint-a-bowl event which all goes to supporting hunger in our community.
For Advanced Ticket Holders
- Gates open at 10:30 am
- Event is from 11am - 2pm
- Advanced Ticket Holders will line up at the "NEW ENTRANCE" on Park St (near the Gazebo) south of the main stage
Look for the bright green 15’ flag signs.
- Exchange your emailed ticket(s) for an Event Ticket.
- One (1) Event Ticket equals one (1) Soup Bowl
- DEDICATED "Soup Bowl" TABLES for Advanced Ticket Holders
- PRE-SHOP at Boutique and Pay N Take Auction with Advanced Ticket(s)
- Soup lines will officially open at 11 am.
See you there!
ORGANIZATION: EMPTY BOWLS NAPLES INC
The Empty Bowls Naples organization enlists the creative talents of local potters, artists, educators, students and volunteers to create handcrafted and painted bowls which help to serve up a fun, social event to raise money and awareness in the fight against hunger.
The Empty Bowls event held each January in Cambier Park supports the community’s efforts to feed the nearly 40,000 people in Collier County who are food insecure, which means they may not know where their next meal is coming from.